It was fun to do this shoot in one take and no edits!
https://www.cio.com/video/2513868/cio-leadership-live-australia-with-david-gee-author-the-aspiring-cio-and-ciso.html
also YouTube: https://youtu.be/cBKp8eVmzp0
Shamane Tan Shamane Tan • 1st • 1st Chief Growth Officer, Sekuro | Best-Selling Author, TEDx & Global Keynote Speaker | LinkedIn Top Voice'24 | ARN Shining Star Multinational Winner | 40 under 40: Most Influential Asian-Australian Chief Growth Officer, Sekuro | Best-Selling Author, TEDx & Global Keynote Speaker | LinkedIn Top Voice'24 | ARN Shining Star Multinational Winner | 40 under 40: Most Influential Asian-Australian 2 months ago I first met David Gee back in 2022, and I was immediately struck by his extensive experience and insightful perspective. He’s very down-to-earth, and we quickly connected over our shared passion for writing. Having had the opportunity to work with different global publishers on my books, I was happy to share my journey when David expressed his goal of writing one. I knew the industry would benefit greatly from his knowledge, and it was a pleasure to connect him with Packt . Fast forward to today, and I received a copy of his newl...
Comments
Post a Comment